AT&T LUMIA 920 Owners. Who recieved their free wireless charging pads yet?

ryanj04

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I have received my charging pad, but when I received it I found that my phone may be defective because the charging indicator comes on when I place it on the pad but it never charges... Does anybody else have this problem?

Connie Litrenta

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I bought my phone this past Friday and rep told me my card would be charged when they ship the charger which would be about a week. I noticed the next day, my card had been charged so maybe it's on the way. :smile:

jjmc2001

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Picked up phone at store on 11/9. The store did not have any chargers and seemd confused about the whole deal despite having signs up. Numerous calls and still no charger. I did get an email on 11/16 with an order number. On my last call to AT&T they had no record of that order. They are supposed to be shipping me one with a different order number. I doubt I will get that one either. Or perhaps I will get several all at once. Love the 920 but AT&T continues to amaze me at their poor execution.

ford7393

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Mine is on the UPS truck for delivery today! Ordered the yellow L920 and charging pad in a corporate store in Naples, FL (non premier) on 11/9. Received phone on 11/23. Now let's see how long it takes AT&T to ship the charging stand that I ordered today.

cam525

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I bought my Red Lumia 920 on 11/13, paid 50 for the phone 50 for the charger, and the salesperson told me it would get shipped to my house. I am still waiting for the charging pad and cannot track it. Anyone know how to track it, I tried what it said on the receipt but that didn't work.

Nightshde

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Got the phone on the first day but they seemed to be confused at the store about how to get the wireless charger so they said they would call me when they got the answer. Of course I never got a call so I went back a week later and they said they have to order them and it would be shipped to my house. I got a confirmation email that night but has been sitting as "In Progress" ever since, it's been well over a week now.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Nightshde - Mine was 'in process' for two weeks until I got the e-mail today.

Anyone know what kind of shipping AT&T uses through UPS? Not sure when this charger is coming in - either Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday I presume..

Sinabu

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
An update. Originally I did not get the wireless charger since a supervisor with AT&T CS had to place the order for me. It was a long ordeal but I was happy to just get the phone. I went in to return a case today and asked if they had any of the plates in since I was just going to buy one. She asked if i didnt get one and I told her the story. She didnt have any but placed an order for me free of charge to have one shipped to my house :D

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I just spoke to an Enterprise Customer Care rep at AT&T. When she looked at the backorder number she let out a little yell of "Whoaaaaa!!!"

She didn't give me any numbers, but she said that the backorder number is HUGE. She said she hasn't seen backorder amounts like that since they misjudged the demand for the iPhone4 launch.

orngbld

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I finally got my shipping email today! Picked up my white L920 in store two weeks ago, Monday, Nov. 12 and the at&t rep ordered my charging plate at the same time. So, it took exactly 2 weeks to ship. At least it's coming via UPS!

DocSc00teR

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Spoke with CS tonight. Was told that they've begun to receive supply again, and hope to catch up on backorders in about a week. She also commented on the number of backorders in the system (gave me a number but I wasn't really thinking of the significance to remember it). Said there doesn't seem to be a lot of rhyme or reason to how the backorders are getting filled, but thought most people should get a shipping email by the end of this week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes