- 11-24-2012, 07:21 PM #1
I used Nokia Drive for the first time today and experienced some issues with the distance being inaccurate when shown in yards.
Things I liked:
Voice turn by turn was great.Speed limit stuff was awesome. Very accurate. I don't know how it updated my speed and the posted speed limit so quickly.
Things I didn't like:
Small distances were wrong. Anything in yards was exaggerated. It said 300 yards and the turn was 150 feet away.
A wrong click took you out of the app. It would be nice if there was a lock to keep you in the app, but I guess that is true of all phone GPS apps.
Overall, I was very impressed though. I imagine once it leaves beta it will be a 10.
11-24-2012, 08:10 PM #3
- 656 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Hold down the back button while in another app. It will bring you to the multitask screen. I quite like it, although it would be nice if it gave you toast notifications for directions. This way I can keep navigating while browsing the web or soemthing (don't worry, I only do this while being the passenger).
- By viperstwk in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2013, 04:22 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 5Last Post: 03-27-2012, 09:22 PM
- By Duvi in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-08-2012, 07:26 AM
- By pseudoware in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-23-2011, 02:23 PM
- By tissotti in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2011, 02:34 PM