920 owners, need help diagnosing an issue

BCH

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
When using Local Scout (Bing Maps), my Lumia 920 does not display anything on the "buzz" panel. This is supposed to show a summary of reviews and an average star rating in graphical format as on WP7. It has displayed sporadically, but now nothing. Can a few 920 owners do the following and report back?: Go into Local Scout and select several of the results that have star ratings. When the result appears, slide one panel to the right ("buzz"). Report back what you see. Are any results reported? Do you see a bar chart and a numerical average for reviews? In what region are you located? Thanks.

Last edited:

Nathan Pridemore

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
When looking at places through local scout the buzz section just says "no reviews are available for this place" on every one that I checked. I live in Richmond, VA. So who knows. It's weird though because in the search results one place has a star rating and says "23 people checked in here" but when I click on it and get the buzz section it still says no reviews.

EDDS

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
On my first 920 (had to be exchanged, dead pixels) I saw that one of my local restaurants had a few reviews which I saw for the first because they never worked on wp7 either. But after getting my 920 replace I'm back to showing no reviews again :/

BCH

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks!

Interesting. I contacted @NokiaCareUS on twitter. They could not figure it out. They asked me the region where I'm located (South Florida). They reported that their Lumia 820 worked correctly. They said they were located in the USA, presumably West Coast.

It worked a few days ago after NOT working from date of purchase. Now, for three days, not working. Wonder if this is a weird server issue. Wishful thinking makes me hope Microsoft and Nokia are merging their data...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium