11-25-2012, 02:44 PM #1
- 1 Posts
Is there a process for hard resetting a 920 which DOESN'T brick the phone?
I need to change the Microsoft ID associated with my phone and, while I know I can reflash after it bricks, that left my phone with a broken LED flash and voicemail.
What is the best way to reset my 920?
11-25-2012, 04:54 PM #3
- 656 Posts
The standard (and AFAIK, only) method to restore the phone is detailed above. Until Nokia, or MS, or both do some updating, there is no fool proof way to not brick the phone during this process. The good thing is that there is a sticky at the top of this forum about how to get yourself out of the bricked state.
Fix for bricked 920's after reset. Flash Process defined inside!
- By TenTwelve in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 07-31-2014, 12:23 AM
- By Reeves in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2012, 02:41 PM
- By gamenlegend in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 11-12-2012, 09:26 PM
- By Incision in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 34Last Post: 11-10-2012, 04:03 AM
- By markwill in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 6Last Post: 05-29-2011, 12:28 PM