- 11-25-2012, 02:49 PM #1
I listen to lots of podcasts. Occasionally, about 3 times a week, the volume stops working. Meaning, I notice it really loud. I go to adjust the volume and nothing. I can see the display and I will set it to 0 for example, but still hear sound full blast. I have to reboot the phone for it to start reacting as expected. Sounds like a Windows Phone 8 bug really. Just checking to see if others have this same issue.
- By dustin337 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 05-10-2013, 09:26 AM
- By boneycat in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 09-07-2012, 06:39 PM
- By Chowdah72 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 125Last Post: 08-30-2012, 10:01 PM
- By Sirhill in forum HTC TITANReplies: 17Last Post: 02-19-2012, 03:55 AM
- By gsquared in forum ZuneReplies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2011, 04:22 PM