Are You Getting a Case?

nokiafan99

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I am not getting a case for my Black L920. I personally think that Nokia has put lot of research, money and time in getting this awesome design and by covering it with a case it will make the phone look uglier.

I am ok with regular wear n tear and scuffs that the phone might get with time. But I am not getting a case I will just have to be careful to dropping it a reasonable height....

wpward291

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I got the otter box case, and love It. work for dish so otter box is a must. Already dropped it many times, with the otter box still good as new. Also got screen protector.

kiddori

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
In terms of looks, I think using a case would be an insult to the 920 design team. It's such a beautiful phone....show it!

bassoprofundo

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I got this as a temp case after preordering the 920 until I could figure out something more permanent, and surprisingly, I love it.

http://www.amazon.com/Fosmon-Series...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU1783200

I used a Nokia gel case on my 900 and was bummed when i didn't see any created for the 920. However, I love the grip this case gives the side of the phone and the fact that it adds almost no bulk. I have no complaints with it at all, and for $3.99, it can't be beat.

pjeung

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
i tried a clear case from amazon, cimo i believe is the company. Returned it cuz it didn't protect the screen at all, and on the back there were bubbles/streaks that made it look really ugly. really on the fence about having a case. It's such a pretty phone, but still want to protect it....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99