- 11-25-2012, 09:11 PM #2
I'm looking for a way, too. Uploading via skydive mobile only allows pictures, same with email attachments from within the email app. The PDF reader doesn't allow for sending files, either. I'm stuck as to a solution.
11-25-2012, 09:25 PM #3
- 57 Posts
Download the pdf in an email. Open Office app. swipe to the left to open "recent" pane. You should see your downloaded pdf. Press and hold for context menu, select "share."
Edit: sorry, looks like this only works for pdf's on your Skydrive or downloaded from Skydrive to the phone. If you are emailed a pdf, it does not seem to show up in your recent documents.
Last edited by BCH; 11-25-2012 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Additional information
- By Xerxes10 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 11Last Post: 05-29-2012, 11:01 AM
- By Carroll B in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2011, 06:15 PM
- By mdameron in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 12-06-2011, 03:45 PM
- By bronco1552 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 11-16-2011, 03:13 AM
- By Mooncow27 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 10-25-2011, 03:39 PM