Glossy Lumia 920 owners.

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Am i the only one who constantly finds themself cleaning the grease off of my glossy lumia 920 polycarbonate? the screen barely get smudged but the plastic casing is really smudgy. is there a solution i can find somewhere that lessens oil attraction to the body of the lumia without harming it in any way? :eck: I really wish there was a matte yellow...

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Wash your filthy hands

IN all seriousness, i've used a red and a white for over a week each, the red you can see the smudge if you look at it directly like in your face. The white, not so much IMO. I dont care to clean because it doesn't stand out as much for me to even care, im sure nobody else cares either. If it has that greasy dirty feeling, then i would clean, but my phones are not that greasy

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
does anybody know if there is a formula to lessen grease though? cuz there is stuff like anti fog and i bet there is something for greasy materials. ( i dont want a case, and my hands are clean lol)

slimmer1890

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I have a Zagg Invisible shield on my white 920 and I couldn't be happier. Have had it on since I bought it and so far so good. It actually has a Matte appearance and a texture to it. So far no yellowing, but with the the lifetime warranty that shouldn't be a problem anyways. Takes care of the slippery feel of the gloss, and the finger prints.

Pete C

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I have a glossy white and I have almost no problems with fingerprints on the unit. In fact, after owning the matte black and how slippery it was I am so glad that I exchanged it for the grippy white.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon