PSA: Speck case and Lumia 920

loco4burritos

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Was finally able to fine a case for my Lumia 920 last week at my local AT&T store, the Speck candy shell case. Every time I had the case on and was on a phone call, literally every single person I spoke with said they couldn't hear me. I initially thought it might be the phone itself, and was dreading taking it back. Then today when I was on a call (again with the person I'm speaking with complaining about not being able to hear me), it hit me that this problem started ever since I had the Speck case on. I told the person that I would call them right back, hung up and took off the case, called back and the now my voice was crystal clear and very audible on the other end. Anywho, just thought I would share this with the board in case anyone is in the market for a case for their 920. My Speck case will be going back to the store tomorrow.

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Good to know. I thought of getting the case, but decided to go "naked" instead. I am curious, is there not a cutout at the bottom of the case? Or is it just not enough?

sabotagebx

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I have the red speck case with the black outline and black buttons, solid red back. The case has not done anything negative to my phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos