- 11-26-2012, 05:18 AM #1
As stated in some earlier post, My phone was overheating and finally all outlook account wasn't syncing and the live title was stuck on saying I had two emails. I would open it and it would crash out( meaning it wouldn't open just go back to my home screen)
I hit reset on my phone thru settings and then it was stuck on the gear shift. It was like this for an hour so I did a hard reset. After this the phone boots up, the first screen is the At&t screen, the second screen is the nokia screen, it doesn't do anything after this. Is their a way to fix this like put it into some sort of state like on an iphone (connect to itunes) message in order to fix it?
Any help would be much appreciated.
11-26-2012, 11:59 AM #2
- 34 Posts
12-11-2012, 07:43 PM #4
- 15 Posts
Same thing just happened to me today. I had to get a replacement because the screen was messed up. I just got the new one so I tried to restore the old one back to factory settings and now it's stuck. I was told that if they found any damage to the phone they would charge me for it. Hopefully this won't count.
- By Xm_jdm in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 04-14-2015, 07:19 AM
- By downhillrider in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 13Last Post: 08-11-2012, 02:04 PM
- By ben55124 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2012, 12:49 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 35Last Post: 03-02-2012, 08:43 AM
- By adamopinheiro in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2011, 09:23 AM