11-26-2012, 09:03 AM #1
- 116 Posts
I've taken a few videos, all at 1080p, that when viewed back have the orientation set to vertical. While replaying on the phone, the video is showing proper in landscape, but the playback time is being displayed vertically. When I import the videos, the orientation is indeed screwed up and I have no clue how to fix it. I'm sure this is just a meta-tag but one that is not meant to be viewed.
Has anyone else had this issue. I always hold the phone level when recording video, so I hope I don't have an issue with the sensors in the phone itself.
11-27-2012, 09:09 AM #3
- 51 Posts
Don't know how to fix this but it isn't specific to the 920 as I had an 800 and it did that as well. I just tilted the phone a bit during playback and it switched to landscape playback but you had to tilt your head a bit or it moved back to portrait
- By Doug Miller1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2012, 10:12 PM
- By lilb1190 in forum Developers CornerReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2012, 12:48 PM
- By ra535i in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2012, 12:21 PM
- By chrome14 in forum HTC TITANReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2012, 09:55 AM
- By ChumsFuture in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2010, 03:06 AM