so what happened to the grey/gray lumia 920 ?

maycontainuts

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have seen barely any people with the grey variant of the 920 and I wondered if any one here could post their thoughts and picks of the grey on if they can own one.

yodies

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I hope that's not the case as I have one on pre-order with Negri Electronics for use in the US on StraightTalk. It's supposed to be available on Thursday, though I'm not holding my breath.

backslashV

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
January 2013, I can wait till then. :) I've already emailed Nokia and chatted with an AT&T agent but non of them had any idea about the availability of that Soooo sexy color.

GB330033

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm really hoping that AT&T gets the grey after a few months. Perhaps after their exclusivity agreement for the phone itself expires?

cathain

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I have just emailed clove technology, they claim to expect the grey model in January 2013. Sadfehhss

Aww I emailed them a few days ago as well and all they said they have been told they will be getting it just not when. January is so far away! The white is starting to tempt me but I'm so afraid I'll regret it and then be stuck with it for the next 2 years :(

Ebaneeezor

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Nokia factory tour + little hidden bottle of white paint + oops = grey phone?

actually what probably happened is my fault - I posted that I was excited about grey on Nokias FB page, so with my luck, they pulled it. my bad, but this is my life and now your in it with me, lol...

JConn_Lefty

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
i was sooooo set on getting the gray one too. i think it's the best color. red comes in at a close 2nd. i'm regretting my choice of white.

yodies

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Gave up on the grey pre-order and got a Red yesterday. Apart from an issue with linking my MSFT account w/o a SIM in, it's a beautiful experience.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Heh, what's up with many of us who wanted grey originally having red as a second choice?

I got a say i have personally been kind of happy i went for the red in the end. Looks amazing. Got a feeling we will see first grey models coming out somewhere early next year.

rajeshr68

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
The gray doesn't impress me when looking at that video - it seems pretty meh! I think the brighter colours look better on the 920!

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
The gray doesn't impress me when looking at that video - it seems pretty meh! I think the brighter colours look better on the 920!

I think that's kind of the point. Just giving option for one more non bright color, but still different than the general white and black. Also more matte colors can't hurt.

I do personally like that grey, but doesn't bother me the slightest i got red.

Yev91

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
When you are with Rogers it is just easier to get the official Nokia gray case, than wait a year for another color.

rajeshr68

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
When you are with Rogers it is just easier to get the official Nokia gray case, than wait a year for another color.

There's an official Nokia gray case the Rogers is selling? None of the Rogers stores in Victoria carry any Nokia accessories.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb