We made some changes

Our new forums are here!

Saving money on data

Mint SIM is the perfect way to get cheap data in the U.S.

Don't count Windows Phone out just yet

Dead? Psh. Here are 5 reasons to stick with Windows 10 Mobile

VPN vs. Proxy

The difference between a proxy and a VPN

Latitude attitude

Dell Latitude 7280 is a business laptop with tons of consumer attitude

4K all the way

You probably don't NEED a 4K webcam, but we love Logitech's BRIO 4K anyway

Long live Windows phone

Contrary to popular belief, Windows phone won't die anytime soon

XP-YESSSSSSS

Dell's already awesome XPS 15 gets even better in 2017

Surface Pwn 5

Surface Pro 5, Project NEON details leaked on LinkedIn?

Redefining the PC

Why Microsoft's Surface phone could be MUCH more than a mere 'phone'

Surface table meets Windows 10

Yes, we did put Windows 10 on the original Surface table ... and it rocks

Cream o' the crop

Before buying a Microsoft laptop, check out our pick for the absolute best

Simple and secure, just the way I like it

We think Windows 10 Cloud is a great idea, here's why

uber micro

Halo Wars 2 has something for everyone. Here's our full review.

Oldie but goldie

We reviewed Microsoft's decade-old Surface table

Creators Update comin' at ya

These are the coolest new features in the next big Xbox One update (video)

Buyer's guide

The Razer Blade 14 is the best laptop Razer has to offer

Windows 10 app gems

10 terrific Windows 10 apps you should be using

Tower of power

Here's what we think of Dell's XPS Tower Special Edition

Quite a deal

Grab the complete C# coding bootcamp for $41!

< >
Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. lordofthereef's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    656 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
       #1  
    SO I usually listen to Nokia Music while at the gym. Today was like any other day accept some fat@$$ left a bag of chips in the cup holder of one of the elliptical (not kidding). I busted out the camera to take a pic and the music stopped. I thought to myself "that's pretty weak, but oh well. I'll just restart it". When I opened the app I realized it didn't ever stop, it was just making no sound. Unplugged the headphones, nothing. Tried to load metrotube, nothing. Tried to kill apps and reload. Nothing. Finally had to completely reboot the phone to get media working.

    Anyway, here is the pic, for those who are interested. Pretty hilarious. It was also pretty dark in the gym as the auto movement sensor turns off after 20 minutes since it's on the far end of the room.

    https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...IaYwZcwJya4xh4
  2. SteveISU's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    147 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,364 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #2  
    The list of things that work is becoming shorter by the day. lol


    ....he worked off the chips he was elbow deep in. It's not gonna help him lose much, but I bet he feels better about himself. lol
  3. thaddyusmaximus's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    102 Posts
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #3  
    I just tried snapping a pic while using xbox music playing local music in the background and did not notice anything. The music played through the entire process without any pauses.
  4. lordofthereef's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    656 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
       #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by thaddyusmaximus View Post
    I just tried snapping a pic while using xbox music playing local music in the background and did not notice anything. The music played through the entire process without any pauses.
    I just tried again. No issues. Strange.
  5. congusano's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    381 Posts
    Global Posts
    382 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by lordofthereef View Post
    SO I usually listen to Nokia Music while at the gym. Today was like any other day accept some fat@$$ left a bag of chips in the cup holder of one of the elliptical (not kidding). I busted out the camera to take a pic and the music stopped. I thought to myself "that's pretty weak, but oh well. I'll just restart it". When I opened the app I realized it didn't ever stop, it was just making no sound. Unplugged the headphones, nothing. Tried to load metrotube, nothing. Tried to kill apps and reload. Nothing. Finally had to completely reboot the phone to get media working.

    Anyway, here is the pic, for those who are interested. Pretty hilarious. It was also pretty dark in the gym as the auto movement sensor turns off after 20 minutes since it's on the far end of the room.

    https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...IaYwZcwJya4xh4
    was your camera last set to Video? I haven't experienced this myself and I use nokia music often as well.
  6. lordofthereef's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    656 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
       #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by congusano View Post
    was your camera last set to Video? I haven't experienced this myself and I use nokia music often as well.
    Nope. I have never actually taken video with this unit.
  7. SoloXCRacer's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    219 Posts
    Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #7  
    Not related to this bug, but one time at the gym, I saw a really "big" guy walking on the treadmill while drinking one off those Big Gulp mugs from 7/11. It definitely was filled with soda, as I could see it through the clear straw. I gave him 2 points for effort, but needs to work on the nutrition part. :)
  8. tehkei's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    70 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #8  
    hmm tried it from Xbox music and from Nokia Music, was not able to duplicate either...

    oh one more thing relating to xbox music and nokia music, did anybody else notice that xbox music has less options to share than nokia music?

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia Music Scanner
    By tissotti in forum Nokia Lumia 800
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 10:15 AM
  2. Music playback bug on WP7?
    By speedtouch in forum Windows Phone 7
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 01:26 PM
  3. Nokia music app?
    By jj14x in forum Nokia Lumia 800
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 03:11 PM
  4. Nokia Music?
    By shlomo80 in forum Nokia Lumia 800
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 05:55 AM

Posting Permissions

";