Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    SO I usually listen to Nokia Music while at the gym. Today was like any other day accept some fat@$$ left a bag of chips in the cup holder of one of the elliptical (not kidding). I busted out the camera to take a pic and the music stopped. I thought to myself "that's pretty weak, but oh well. I'll just restart it". When I opened the app I realized it didn't ever stop, it was just making no sound. Unplugged the headphones, nothing. Tried to load metrotube, nothing. Tried to kill apps and reload. Nothing. Finally had to completely reboot the phone to get media working.

Anyway, here is the pic, for those who are interested. Pretty hilarious. It was also pretty dark in the gym as the auto movement sensor turns off after 20 minutes since it's on the far end of the room.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...IaYwZcwJya4xh4

Global Posts
    1,142 Global Posts
    The list of things that work is becoming shorter by the day. lol

....he worked off the chips he was elbow deep in. It's not gonna help him lose much, but I bet he feels better about himself. lol

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I just tried snapping a pic while using xbox music playing local music in the background and did not notice anything. The music played through the entire process without any pauses.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by thaddyusmaximus View Post
    I just tried snapping a pic while using xbox music playing local music in the background and did not notice anything. The music played through the entire process without any pauses.
    I just tried again. No issues. Strange.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lordofthereef View Post
    SO I usually listen to Nokia Music while at the gym. Today was like any other day accept some fat@$$ left a bag of chips in the cup holder of one of the elliptical (not kidding). I busted out the camera to take a pic and the music stopped. I thought to myself "that's pretty weak, but oh well. I'll just restart it". When I opened the app I realized it didn't ever stop, it was just making no sound. Unplugged the headphones, nothing. Tried to load metrotube, nothing. Tried to kill apps and reload. Nothing. Finally had to completely reboot the phone to get media working.

Anyway, here is the pic, for those who are interested. Pretty hilarious. It was also pretty dark in the gym as the auto movement sensor turns off after 20 minutes since it's on the far end of the room.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...IaYwZcwJya4xh4
    was your camera last set to Video? I haven't experienced this myself and I use nokia music often as well.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by congusano View Post
    was your camera last set to Video? I haven't experienced this myself and I use nokia music often as well.
    Nope. I have never actually taken video with this unit.

Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    Not related to this bug, but one time at the gym, I saw a really "big" guy walking on the treadmill while drinking one off those Big Gulp mugs from 7/11. It definitely was filled with soda, as I could see it through the clear straw. I gave him 2 points for effort, but needs to work on the nutrition part. :)

hmm tried it from Xbox music and from Nokia Music, was not able to duplicate either...

oh one more thing relating to xbox music and nokia music, did anybody else notice that xbox music has less options to share than nokia music?