Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Just curious who is still waiting for their wireless charger. I bought this in store day of launch and still says "processing". How would they not produce equal number of wireless chargers if they are going to give them away for free?

Thanks for the reminder. Calling to check up on them now.

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Same here. Tic toc.
    I just got a message today that something shipped... turns out it was the micro sim I requested for another line. WHYYY!!!!!?????

Still waiting here. Went to the local att store, still no supply.

Global Posts
    338 Global Posts
    Yeah bought mine on launch day, they ended up giving me an IOU for when they get them in, still haven't got them in yet, starting to get a bit peeved at this point, lol

I received my cyan 920 last Tuesday, I still don't see the charger order anywhere in my account though, nor have I got an email that it's shipped. I talked to support last Wednesday and they claim the order gets generated automatically when they get stock of the charger back in. I'm pretty skeptical of this since it has yet to ship or even create the order. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt because of Thanksgiving but I'll be calling them if I don't hear or see anything by Wednesday.

Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    I just got my wireless charger today after two weeks of waiting so depending on when you ordered your phone, is probably when you will see your charger.
    I told the ATT clerk it is frustrating waiting a month for a free charger for my phone, haha. He corrected me and said it's only been 2 weeks. FEELS LIKE A MONTH! They did have the JBL speaker setup saturday, but none in stock. It worked great and I was very vocal about how cool it was to charge my phone on a speaker wirelessly. People were watching (employees are very unenthused about WP, so I keep going back)

Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    I just got mine today and I waited about two weeks for it. So you should be seeing it soon.

Global Posts
    963 Global Posts
    Want people to get through their 14 days so they know who's keeping it and not shipping chargers to folks who don't even have the phones anymore so they can then turn around and sell it on Ebay.
    fradchad likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveISU View Post
    Want people to get through their 14 days so they know who's keeping it and not shipping chargers to folks who don't even have the phones anymore so they can then turn around and sell it on Ebay.
    nah. If it has already shipped they will give you back $50 less when you return the phone. You can then return the charger when it arrives for the first of your money back. If it hasn't shipped they can cancel the order.

I can confirm this to be the case.

I finally got the email today saying my charging plate had shipped. I picked up my L920 in the store on Monday, Nov. 12 and had my charger ordered at the same time, so it was exactly two weeks ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by sym1a1a View Post
    Yeah bought mine on launch day, they ended up giving me an IOU for when they get them in, still haven't got them in yet, starting to get a bit peeved at this point, lol
    You mean the actual store did? Did you get this in writing? If not, I would highly recommend having them order it for you such that the order shows up on your att account.

i called my store yesterday and today about this. finally got a real response today, sort of, they told me the order is in and it shows in the system but it shows that it hasn't shipped yet. they were unsure why and assumed there must be a backlog of orders. i got my L920 on launch day, over two weeks ago...and it still hasn't shipped.

Still waiting on mine... Grrr

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by orngbld View Post
    I finally got the email today saying my charging plate had shipped. I picked up my L920 in the store on Monday, Nov. 12 and had my charger ordered at the same time, so it was exactly two weeks ago.
    Lame. I got my phone on the 9th, ordered the charger on the 10th. Mine still hasn't shipped.

I bought my phone in store on launch day, and the store still has not received any wireless chargers. They didn't place an order for me, and just told me to check in with them occasionally and to come pick one up whenever they received them. Maybe I would be better off having them place an order for me.

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I ordered the phone and charging pad on Nov 12, received the phone on Nov 21 and today (Nov 27th) received an e-mail from AT&T (with a USPS tracking number) that my charging pad has been shipped. Hope I will receive it in couple of days

Originally ordered 2 920s on November 8th. Phone rep had no info on the wireless chargers so they were not ordered. After receiving the phones and trying customer service back a few times, I finally got someone to order them for us on the 19th. They've been in processing status since then, ugh.

Pre-Ordered my L920 on Nov 8th, just checked the status online, I am getting it tomorrow. Yay!!

I received my charger today (AT&T said they would ship overnight vis FedEx when available), never got an email. I'm looking at it now - my "black" phone sitting on my new shinny "white" charger. I ordered the phone and asked about the charger at the same time, who would have thought you would need to tell them to match the color. Oh well - at least it is here and working.

Yup mine says, Processing on the status.....the rep said 3-5 days, its been 14.............................gahhh I want my wireless charger so bad.

Got my L920 on 11-09 at AT&T retail store. "Order" for charging plate was placed. Got email confirmation in like 2 hours saying will ship in 3 to 5 business days.
    Still no charger - link in email says "In Process" but does not show up in my AT&T orders section online.
    Called this morning. Representative FINALLY located the order. Told me there are like 19,000 charging plated back ordered as Nokia was slammed.
    Then she tells me mine is "scheduled" to ship on 12-08 and there is already a tracking number for it (?) and she would email me the tracking number - which I have not received.

Could this has been any more unorganized??? Wonder if I will ever see since people who ordered after me have already gotten theirs?

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Finally got mine today, order was placed on the 9th. I'm waiting on another one which was placed on the 14th
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast