2 weeks, still no wireless charger

tjwheels

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
I received my charger today (AT&T said they would ship overnight vis FedEx when available), never got an email. I'm looking at it now - my "black" phone sitting on my new shinny "white" charger. I ordered the phone and asked about the charger at the same time, who would have thought you would need to tell them to match the color. Oh well - at least it is here and working.

Gken

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Yup mine says, Processing on the status.....the rep said 3-5 days, its been 14.............................gahhh I want my wireless charger so bad.

franklasvegas

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Got my L920 on 11-09 at AT&T retail store. "Order" for charging plate was placed. Got email confirmation in like 2 hours saying will ship in 3 to 5 business days.
Still no charger - link in email says "In Process" but does not show up in my AT&T orders section online.
Called this morning. Representative FINALLY located the order. Told me there are like 19,000 charging plated back ordered as Nokia was slammed.
Then she tells me mine is "scheduled" to ship on 12-08 and there is already a tracking number for it (?) and she would email me the tracking number - which I have not received.

Could this has been any more unorganized??? Wonder if I will ever see since people who ordered after me have already gotten theirs?

wcrm

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
For the phone I ordered online on the 7th, today the rep said it's on backorder with no ship date. For the one I bough in store on the 10th, I got it last Tuesday.

WPmunkey

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I haven't checked the mail at my parents house in a couple days but I ordered on the 8th (I think) at ATT website and no charger yet. I got an email about it a week or so ago saying that they will send it when available

FLLMTR

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I paid the full $449 price the night the phone was released on-line because I was not due for an upgrade until March. Well, tonight I called AT&T customer support and learned that the charger is only for NEW AT&T customers on 2 year contracts. I verified this by finding the following fine print buried on the AT&T site.

"Limited Time Offer. Nokia Wireless Charging Plate Offer avail. until 1/10/2013 or while supplies last. New 2yr contract w/ qual. voice & data plans req'd to qual. for Offer"

THAT SUCKS!!!

slavrenz

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine on the 12th - no receipt after the prescribed 3 to 5 business days. I called AT&T a few days ago because the website said the order was still processing, and the customer service rep told me that the charging plate was backordered. Why then, I asked her, does the website not say "backordered", which it lists as a possible status option? She didn't have an answer.

This morning, I went to check the order status on the same website I've been using, and it says that my order cannot be found. What!?!? I contact AT&T via live chat, and the rep tells me that he also cannot find my order. I am told that I need to contact customer support by phone; I did this tonight, and the rep also can't find my order - however, apparently since the phone/charging plate was ordered in a physical retail location, I need to go back to them to find out what is going on. How stupid is it that the phone/online order systems and the store order systems are not connected? But if they're not connected (as the phone rep told me), how was I able to see my order in the first place?!?

Of course, it was 8:07 when I got off the phone with the service rep, and my store closes at 8:00 - absolutely of course it had to be this way! So now I'll have to contact my local store tomorrow, and pray that they still have some record of my order...

Worst. Experience. Ever. :eck:

azasadny

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I got my phone on 11/9 and the AT&T guy filled out the paperwork, ordering me a red wireless charger. It arrived today, but it's a black one... I'll keep it and be happy. It seems to work well.

franklasvegas

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Seems a little suspicious - after I called (an the my order section of my account had no reference to the charging pad) and told it would ship on 12-08-12 and there was a tracking number (on an un-shipped item) I received notice this afternoon (with tracking info) that my was shipped from Dallas, TX and will arrive Friday - 11-30.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6