Free Purity Headphones

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else see the free purity headphone offer for Nokia US customers?

http://www.nokiaholidayheadset.com/

The downside is anyone that pre-ordered is basically left in the code. I ordered on the 7th and will still send in the form in an attempt to see if they still cough up a free set. Kinda crappy that they don't make this offer to all Nokia buyers.

Sinabu

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
The headset offer was if you purchased the phone from a Nokia pop up store which from what I read was only 8 stores. This didn't apply to AT&T, Online or other retailers.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Participating Retail Stores for this offer are located ONLY in these Shopping Centers:

• Mall of Georgia (Atlanta, GA)
  • Northridge Fashion Center (Los Angeles, CA)
  • Queens Center Mall (New York, NY)
  • South Shore Plaza (Boston, MA)
  • Stonebriar Center (Dallas, TX)
  • Stoneridge Shopping Center (San Francisco, CA)
  • Westfield Southcenter (Seattle, WA)
  • Woodfield Mall (Chicago, IL)

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
well this is ****ing stupid. I thought it was for all 920 purchases. Now I didn't just pay $500 for my yellow, but I didn't even get a wireless charger..and now I don't even get the headphones? *******it.

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
well this is ****ing stupid. I thought it was for all 920 purchases. Now I didn't just pay $500 for my yellow, but I didn't even get a wireless charger..and now I don't even get the headphones? *******it.

Why exactly are you mad? Did you buy your phone with the understanding that you would be getting headphones? If you did, were they offered to you by the sales rep? If so, that store that sold it to you should be honoring the deal (or making up in some way for the misinformation). If not, then you get everything that was promised to you at the point of sale.

desertstriker

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Im located in Boston my self, the South Shore Plaza is not too far from me so i called the 1800 number on the website for the free headphones. They tell me i can purchase from Verizon, & Tmobile, but she says that on her list ATT is not included.... Really odd that ATT does not get this offer in the South Shore plaza? Mabye because they are already giving out the charing plates? too bad i wont get one of those because if i repurchase the phone ill be paying full price.

ford7393

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Thought I'd share the response I got after I sent in the paperwork:

Thank you for your interest in the Nokia Holiday Headset Offer.

We received and processed your submission today.
Unfortunately, your Nokia Lumia purchase does not qualify for this Offer as it was not purchased from an AT&T, T-Mobile or Verizon Retail Store that is participating in this Offer.

This Offer is limited in scope and is only being offered, advertised and promoted within select retail sales locations.

The complete list of Participating Retail Stores may be found by CLICKING HERE, or by copying and pasting the link below into your browser:
http://www.nokiaholidayheadset.com/static/Participating_Store_Locations.pdf

We apologize that we are unable to fulfill your request, however we sincerely hope that you continue to enjoy owning your Nokia Lumia phone.

Sincerely,
The Nokia Holiday Headset Offer Team

fradchad

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Thought I'd share the response I got after I sent in the paperwork:

Thank you for your interest in the Nokia Holiday Headset Offer.

We received and processed your submission today.
Unfortunately, your Nokia Lumia purchase does not qualify for this Offer as it was not purchased from an AT&T, T-Mobile or Verizon Retail Store that is participating in this Offer.

This Offer is limited in scope and is only being offered, advertised and promoted within select retail sales locations.

The complete list of Participating Retail Stores may be found by CLICKING HERE, or by copying and pasting the link below into your browser:
http://www.nokiaholidayheadset.com/static/Participating_Store_Locations.pdf

We apologize that we are unable to fulfill your request, however we sincerely hope that you continue to enjoy owning your Nokia Lumia phone.

Sincerely,
The Nokia Holiday Headset Offer Team

Diddo! That stinks

JConn_Lefty

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
Why exactly are you mad? Did you buy your phone with the understanding that you would be getting headphones? If you did, were they offered to you by the sales rep? If so, that store that sold it to you should be honoring the deal (or making up in some way for the misinformation). If not, then you get everything that was promised to you at the point of sale.

he's not mad. he's venting. and why do you care if he is indeed mad?

if it bothers you, don't reply. why do you have the need to nip pick at stupid things like that? it's a public forum where people come to share experiences and kill time.

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
The crappy part is when this was announced originally, there was no mention of only a handful of stores that qualified.

That is the bs part.

kebnt

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
The crappy part is when this was announced originally, there was no mention of only a handful of stores that qualified.

That is the bs part.

^ This. The restrictions came way too late after the release/announcement of the offer. Also, the fact that it was announced after a lot of people's 14 day window was up was annoying as well.

Lmuggs-

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site

That is the bs part.

That's what I think is BS. I sent in the form with a copy of my receipt etc well before they ever mentioned the limited stores. And the purchase date they listed on the site was earlier as well. Then today I get an email from Nokia explaining that they will not honor the promotion as it was only for a limited number of stores. That's fine but don't put something out there prematurely if its not accurate.

robstunner

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I met up with the Nokia kiosk. They don't sell the phones, you literally just need to go to the cell provider in the mall and your good. Problem is that he told me "any att" and gave me a flyer. The flyer gave me the website that said the only stores which the one I went to (outside of the mall) was not one of them. I'll go exchange my device at that approved store, or see if they can help me out somehow.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Luke Kailburn

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
i'm bummed about this. Really want these, having a hard time shelling out $100. I'm not an audiophile. Normal $20 headphones are fine for me, but I want a pair with a mic that's garunteed to work with the 920.

JConn_Lefty

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
That's what I think is BS. I sent in the form with a copy of my receipt etc well before they ever mentioned the limited stores. And the purchase date they listed on the site was earlier as well. Then today I get an email from Nokia explaining that they will not honor the promotion as it was only for a limited number of stores. That's fine but don't put something out there prematurely if its not accurate.

you're absolutely right on that one. if you did submit all the paperwork before the changes were made, they "should" honor it. this is what ruins company reputations. leave you with a bitter taste in your mouth.

JConn_Lefty

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
I met up with the Nokia kiosk. They don't sell the phones, you literally just need to go to the cell provider in the mall and your good. Problem is that he told me "any att" and gave me a flyer. The flyer gave me the website that said the only stores which the one I went to (outside of the mall) was not one of them. I'll go exchange my device at that approved store, or see if they can help me out somehow.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

nice, if that's the case, it might work out for everybody. keep us updated!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs