- 11-26-2012, 07:26 PM #1
What do you guys think? It feels really natural to me to press the windows key while on the start screen and expect a refresh of all the live tiles. Not sure why since it has never worked on wp but every time I click the windows key hoping it refreshes everything but thats not how it works. we must click the app first and then refresh it. Having the option to simply click the windows key and have everything refreshed as well as possibly flip the tiles would help out a lot.
If you like the idea, vote on it over at the feature request I have put in to Microsoft...here's the link.
11-26-2012, 08:15 PM #2
- 724 Posts
I like the idea, but I don't think it will happen. When you're at the bottom of your start screen, MS wants the 'Win' key to zoom you back to the top. Having the phone wait to see if there maybe is a second 'refresh' tap on the home key wouldn't be as 'fast and fluid'. That's my guess anyway.
Maybe they could put the same functionality behind a long-press on the home key, and add the usual 'touch buzz' once done.
- By andrelamont in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 63Last Post: 07-16-2014, 01:34 PM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-15-2012, 06:14 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 25Last Post: 05-20-2011, 05:37 PM
- By win_splash in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 02-22-2011, 10:56 PM
- By MarcMaiden in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 59Last Post: 11-29-2010, 07:12 AM