920 automatically dies before battery runs out

abhishek8605

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Loving my Lumia 920 so far but my device dies at least once a day. And today, it has died twice. Every single time it does it has been idle for at least an hour before. If I am using it constantly it does not die. What is causing this problem? I don't have Skype installed, I also tested it by uninstalling Facebook and Bloomberg, and I still have the problem.

Either ways, I am getting it replaced but I have to wait till next week since stock is not available right now. My speakers also crackle/distort.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I have had one incident last night as it happens. I had been using it for approx 30 hours since the last charge and knew I was getting low. I got to 20% and thought I would have a little look around the web. I needed sleep and noticed that my phone was at approx 12%. I then left it on my bedside table and dropped off to sleep.

I woke up this morning and realised my alarm had not gone off. Looked, and it was off! I thought this was a little bizarre as it was sat doing nothing. I turned it on and it lasted me until I got to work. Still had above 5% left when I started charging. Odd.

Also, damn annoyed that the alarm did not go off on time. It went off when I turned it back on, 20 mins after the time it is set for.

abhishek8605

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
I am getting mine replaced, talked to my carrier today they said that they will have new stock around next week and will give me a call when I can come in to replace it. This is really annoying, I can live with my speakers distorting since I keep my phone on silent most of the time but turning off randomly is very inconvenient.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos