Haptic feedback???

iphonemilk

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Why has such a glaring omission been made such as keeping out haptic feedback settings ?? I mean I'm just lost for words here.... I'm trying not to nitpick here but its getting really frustrating, always hitting back button, home etc and haptic feedback going off like a wild man.

I'm mad bro. :|

morpheus1982

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Was there ever haptic feedback when using a Windows Phone keyboard? No.

Instead the you get a visual feedback (popup letters), and one that is easier on the battery.

sym1a1a

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm curious, what phone do you have? I ask cause my 920 doesn't do that at all and wondering if it's supposed to lol, although I can see how annoying that could be lol

iphonemilk

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm curious, what phone do you have? I ask cause my 920 doesn't do that at all and wondering if it's supposed to lol, although I can see how annoying that could be lol

lol...ive got the 920... every time i press BACK or HOME it vibrates, it's a default function and there's no setting to turn it off, yours doesn't do this? lol

sym1a1a

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Ok, correction, after paying very VERY close attention to the phone it does in fact do this, but its SO subtle that I never noticed this before lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss