- 11-27-2012, 11:00 AM #1
So I converted a movie to .mp4 and dragged it over to my 920 in usb mode. The movie was 1080p which I down coverted to 720p and resulted in a 4.5gb file. Movie plays fine.
A friend asked me for a copy of the movie. I tried to copy it from the phone by usb and it only copies over 501mb to the PC which clearly isn't the full movie and fails to play. I can understand how copying a large file to a FAT32 usb drive would be an issue but this file was copied over at home on my Windows 8 PC and I'm attempting to copy it over to my Windows 7 PC and it keeps failing. I tried it on a few co-workers PC's here too and same thing. I haven't tried copying it back to my home PC yet.
I have another movie at 3.89gb on the phone which copies back and forth no problem.
Any suggestions? Or anyone else have this issue?
- 11-27-2012, 11:56 AM #5
- 11-27-2012, 12:08 PM #6
- 12-03-2012, 07:21 AM #9
Same problem - have recorded a show approx 1 hour of recording - and now I can't get it out of the Phone... That is really an isue....
It's 5.6Gb recording, copying it out results in a file approx 1.5Gb - with no errors...
- however - it won't play... Corrupted...
- Help/Alternate suggestions please.. Got it by 'save to skydrive' as the only way of getting anything out - resulting in a crappy 52Mb video with ultra poor quality... So - the Video Works on the phone...
- 12-06-2012, 04:42 PM #11
the video is 4.3GB, and there is no way to get it out of my Lumia 920 w/ Windows Phone 8. this really hit me off guard!!
I am on Mac OS X Mountain Lion and Windows Phone (mac app).
when I use import selected items in Windows Phone -> Browse Device, it launches iPhoto, but fails to import it.
when I drag and drop, it stops at 1,409,288,211B ~=1.4GB
- By campbellc in forum Windows 8Replies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2012, 06:24 AM
- By trmnta82 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 11-23-2011, 11:58 PM
- By fred.hillen in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2011, 07:38 PM
- By mapexvenus in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2011, 07:01 PM
- By tomcott in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2011, 04:57 AM