Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Ditto. I regret ordering from them and won't do it again. $100 gift card or no, it's not worth the wait.

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I ordered a red one from my carrier here In sweden on November 5th the release day was November 29th.
    Today after calling them to ask where my phone is I got the fantastic news that my phone is delayed until sometime in January... Apparently there is some serious supply problems.

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Yeah, this is clearly a supply issue and not a "OMG, most popular phone in the world!!" issue. They screwed up.

Well I won't make the mistake of buying from Wal-Mart again. I had figured a phone is a phone, regardless of who you buy it from right? Wrong. Once my paycheck goes through Friday I'm going out and buying it from someone else. Absolutely ridiculous.

I have ordered mine on 23rd nov and haven't yet got it. But i observed that, even though initially they charged the 70$ from my account, the money is back in my account now. Is this normal?
    greak94 likes this.

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    After a certain number of days, the charge that was "cleared" is no longer held and returns to your account. It will still come out if and when the phone ships. If.

i was in the same boat. i ordered the cyan as soon as i saw the article on wpcentral. after various back and forths with the obviously indian chat crew, i decided to just get the white one and it was shipped right away and got it a couple of days later. im glad that decision paid off as im loving my sleek white 920. i cant believe walmart is still not shipping the cyans! boy would i be pissed right now

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Well well. I woke up to a surprise email from Walmart this morning saying my phone ordered on the 23d, red, was shipping. I clicked the tracking link and sure enough, it's in the fed-ex system with a delivery date of Monday.
    Last edited by Visceral Monkey; 12-06-2012 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mjperez100 View Post
    i was in the same boat. i ordered the cyan as soon as i saw the article on wpcentral. after various back and forths with the obviously indian chat crew, i decided to just get the white one and it was shipped right away and got it a couple of days later. im glad that decision paid off as im loving my sleek white 920. i cant believe walmart is still not shipping the cyans! boy would i be pissed right now
    They haven't shipped my black one out either. Admittedly, it's only been 5 days since I ordered it, but it's clear that Simplexity (Wal-mart's provider) is heavily backordered on the 920.

I actually stopped by my local AT&T shop, and they were surprised that I was asking if they had any in stock. They have plenty, apparently.

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Ours is the same way. Our AT&T store had plenty of phone in stock. Even had Yellow and Cyan just sitting there chilling ready to go but we are still waiting on our Cyan one from Walmart. We wanted to get that 100$ gift card deal and it was no biggie to wait but we may just cancel and go get one from the store
    Red Lumia 920

Well, I just tried asking for an ETA via chat. Got connected to some indian guy who was convinced that I was signed up for the wrong data plan (I chose the 3GB 4G LTE plan), and would not help me with anything else. Thanks, Wal-mart.

Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    I posted this on another thread but i chatted with someone that was quite helpful and gave me hope that my phone will be here next week. Raising a glass to hoping!

untitled-1.jpg
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    My 920 red (ordered 11/23) is now shipping. My 920 black, that they had initially e-mailed me would be ready to ship 12/03, is still awaiting inventory. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by alvarezjpr View Post
    I posted this on another thread but i chatted with someone that was quite helpful and gave me hope that my phone will be here next week. Raising a glass to hoping!
    Here's hoping indeed! Just curious, when did you order your yellow 920 from Walmart?

I ordered mine from Walmart on 12/2. I had ordered on directly from AT&T on 11/19 but that was cancelled by AT&T on 11/30.

Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dharmababa View Post
    Here's hoping indeed! Just curious, when did you order your yellow 920 from Walmart?

I ordered mine from Walmart on 12/2. I had ordered on directly from AT&T on 11/19 but that was cancelled by AT&T on 11/30.
    I ordered mine on 11/24. Actually, I ordered two yellows and one white. The white one was delivered today.
    Quote Originally Posted by alvarezjpr View Post
    I ordered mine on 11/24. Actually, I ordered two yellows and one white. The white one was delivered today.
    I ordered my yellow on 11/9 and received it 11/21, so...

ordered mine on the 26 of nov and no idea of when it will arrive, looks like some people are getting theirs after about 12 days- some people longer. still holding out for my yellow. $100 divided by 12 = $8.33 per day and dropping daily. waiting sucks!

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by unstoppablekem View Post
    Ordered mine on 11/28...really hoping it ships next week. That'd be awesome!

Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by unstoppablekem View Post
    ...you received your's faster than I'll receive mine. You got it in 12 days, I'm already in day 13 so It's probable that I 'll get an email about it soon...very, very soon!
    Last edited by alvarezjpr; 12-07-2012 at 01:38 PM.

WTF. I ordered Cyan on the 10th and still nothing. Eff Wal-mart, I'm going to get it somewhere else.

Anyone one got their cyan lumia shipped from walmart? Yesterday, the guys told me that it was supposed to be today, but still no update from them today.(ordered mine on Nov. 11) They keep telling me stock is on hold by Nokia

Quote Originally Posted by markydore View Post
    Anyone one got their cyan lumia shipped from walmart? Yesterday, the guys told me that it was supposed to be today, but still no update from them today.(ordered mine on Nov. 11) They keep telling me stock is on hold by Nokia
    I ordered mine the 10th and nothing, so good luck. I'm going to cancel and order a red one through ATT, I'm sick of this crap. ATT reds ship within 8 days right now.

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Janitor88 View Post
    I ordered mine the 10th and nothing, so good luck. I'm going to cancel and order a red one through ATT, I'm sick of this crap. ATT reds ship within 8 days right now.
    Is there a way you could order the red one and keep your current order? Then you could just cancel one once the other ships. Or is that too risky?
    Last edited by beej; 12-08-2012 at 03:23 AM.

I've ordered one yellow and one cyan on 11/24, still no email from walmart about shipping.
    Last edited by asbabu; 12-08-2012 at 10:08 AM.

I'm tempted to pick up a white one in-store.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast