11-27-2012, 05:30 PM #4
- 35 Posts
Thanks all. I was about to pull the trigger if I could get the phone for 50 plus the charger and headphones for free... Ill just stick with the L900 for now. So tempted to use my upgrade ...
Walmart not a bad option but who knows when it'll come in.
FYI: I spoke with an AT&T rep who said I can keep my old unlimited data plan on AT&T if I call them before activating the phone after it arrives.
11-28-2012, 12:49 AM #5
- 124 Posts
Dial 611; tell them about WalMart's special promo. Then tell them you just don't like dealing with WalMart because your customer service with AT&T has always been great and that you should would like to update to the Nokia L920 in whatever color you want because you have never really been satisfied with the L900. Then ask if they could possibly work with you on the pricing. Don't be surprised to hear the voice of an angel say, "Why sure, since you have been such a good customer of ours, let me see what I can do to make things happen." I got mine for free, with activation charges waved and free shipping. You are welcome to see my post "Two thumbs up for AT&T" which tells the whole story. It might just help.
- By ealexand#CB in forum HTC 8XReplies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2012, 02:24 PM
- By Heron_Kusanagi in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 11-06-2012, 10:37 AM
- By baseballbert in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2012, 11:59 PM
- By vizagdude in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 54Last Post: 04-06-2012, 01:33 PM
- By GekkoAce in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 01-12-2012, 05:19 AM