- 11-27-2012, 03:10 PM #1
My DSLR only has f2.8 so to compensate the 920's f2.0 (1 stop) the Shutter Speed is doubled.
920 Auto Mode is 0.3 second, DSLR is set to 0.6 second
920 Night Mode is 1 second, DSLR is set to 2 seconds
Naked Eye's brightness is between ISO 400-800
DSLR is mounted on a tripod, Camera Phone are hand-held and using the DSLR as support.
FileName : Camera (N-NightMode)_ISO
- By Vitogalaxy in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2013, 09:12 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 59Last Post: 02-27-2013, 03:48 PM
- By experiment 626 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 69Last Post: 10-04-2012, 05:42 PM
- By geekmaster in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2012, 04:32 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 16Last Post: 09-03-2012, 08:57 PM