- 11-27-2012, 04:51 PM #1
So I think I blocked facebook from running in the background before but now I want to unblock it.
I check the box that says turn background tasks back on for this app the next time I open it, then I go open the app, go back into settings and its still blocked.
Anyone have the same issue and/or no how to unblock it?
- 11-27-2012, 05:49 PM #5
The Facebook background task is ONLY related to the lockscreen images if you have selected Facebook for your lockscreen image. There is no other background task that Facebook uses. It IS NOT used for notifications, chat, etc.
It will not unblock if you do not have the lockscreen image selection as Facebook, as there is no other task it needs to run.
01-13-2013, 11:56 PM #8
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I had the notifications stop showing up for ne, and I realized it happened when I added Facebook to the lock screen in settings. I took it off, and my notifications came back. It's kinda annoying, and I can deal with it, but it needs addressed.
- By Pwnisher in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 11-25-2012, 05:49 PM
- By nzrocketman in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-20-2012, 12:37 PM
- By jleebiker in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2012, 10:35 PM
- By aubreyq in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2012, 04:25 PM
- By stevenmcbeaven in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2011, 04:51 AM