- 11-27-2012, 06:20 PM #1
I'm not sure what the problem is. When I try to use the file transfer program it'll show for a second that the nokia is connected, but the Titan will say "not supported". Anyone have a work around to this?
- 11-28-2012, 08:39 PM #2
The answer is that the Titan is... Not Supported.
Windows Phones prior to WP8 didn't support BT file transfer profile, so you can't use them with the Nokia file transfer program. (Nokia might have supported this in *their* WP7 devices but HTC didn't.)
- By DeathBreath in forum HTC 8XReplies: 13Last Post: 11-18-2012, 10:39 AM
- By runam0k in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2012, 09:04 AM
- By EG8196 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 10-30-2012, 10:37 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Samsung Omnia 7Replies: 5Last Post: 12-08-2011, 02:30 AM
- By Clow in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2011, 07:29 PM