- 11-27-2012, 08:54 PM #1
I have noticed that Location gets active randomly when using the phone even when I don't have any background apps that uses location active in the background.
Below is a link to how it looks like from the home screen (The small circle to the left of the clock at the right side), it comes on sporadically, stays there for a few seconds, then goes away:
Find my Phone feature is turned off, and looking through the settings the only other option I see is probably turning location off for search and see if it stops happening when I'm not using any apps.
Anyone else noticing this?
- 11-29-2012, 08:02 AM #4
I wouldn't be worried. Most likely a live tile or app that "requires" location services and it is just pinging your location.
Same thing happened with my iphone all the time. The iphone did, however, show a list of applications that either recently, or currently were using location services. Would be nice to have that same feature in WP8.
- By bear_lx in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2015, 10:45 PM
- By Dinky89484 in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 5Last Post: 05-11-2012, 08:34 AM
- By dj9928 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2011, 10:06 AM
- By gossi in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2011, 02:07 PM
- By monotok in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2011, 07:06 AM