- 11-28-2012, 12:07 AM #1
When I updated my Network+ "app," it showed my signal as LTE. I've been told there are pockets, and I am right next to an at&t building....I'm thinking it differentiates now between LTE and HSPA+....
- 11-28-2012, 01:59 AM #2
Well even before today's update I show LTE or 4G (HSPA+) already so I don't think that it does exactly that, but honestly I'm not sure really what it does. Maybe changes some thresholds to better optimize when it switches between the different radio modes for signal quality/battery life?
- By BIGPADDY in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 10-04-2012, 04:31 AM
- By kingp in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 5Last Post: 08-07-2012, 01:14 AM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 02-13-2012, 03:11 PM
- By Neibl in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 7Last Post: 11-16-2011, 08:15 PM
- By Donta79 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 46Last Post: 10-05-2011, 08:14 PM