Is Rogers going to be getting any other colours at all?

snaqvi91

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Any ideas? For the 8X the Rogers website shows only black and blue but the HTC Canada website shows other colours too so maybe other colours will roll out eventually.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

rajeshr68

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
There was a post on Rogers Redboard(or on FB) that they will be getting the yellow, but there was no time frame attached. Hopefully they'll have it in time for the holiday season.

snaqvi91

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeeeehaw! I REALLY wish Rogers does actually come out with a yellow. Its the colour I want most.

weetigo

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I was in the Rogers Plus store on Monday and the agent said that he thinks they will be receiving shipment of the cyan and yellow versions shortly. I've only heard of the yellow one appearing. I am waiting for red.

snaqvi91

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I was in the Rogers Plus store on Monday and the agent said that he thinks they will be receiving shipment of the cyan and yellow versions shortly. I've only heard of the yellow one appearing. I am waiting for red.

Could you possibly call and ask them for an update on those cyan ones?

Thanks everyone for your replies.

weetigo

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Could you possibly call and ask them for an update on those cyan ones?

I've been keeping weekly tabs on them. It's the Rogers Plus store in Polo Park (Winnipeg) where the agent gave me this information. It was 1.5months after the launch of Black 900 that they got the cyan models in and I expect it will be similar for this release. (Black became available on Oct 30 at Rogers in Winnipeg)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire