Visual voicemail

Visual360

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I did a search, and seems like a mixed results as far as visual voicemail working on the Lumia 920.

I think I did everything to make this work, but still can't get it to work. I called CS, reset my password several times, and still not getting visual voicemail. It works on my HTC One X, on my Galaxy Note, but not on my Lumia. Getting frustrated here...:crying::crying::crying:

Love to hear some suggestion from you guys.

Thanks.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
ATT needs to provision it on your LTE sim card. I have visual voice mail on my att 920, i am assuming you are on ATT.

IT works, carrier needs to provision.

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
If you're on ATT then you need to call in and, as dkp23 said, they'll have to provision it.

If you're on Rogers, then you're SOL.

robertre

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I had problems getting mine to work, but then after a couple of days it just started working by itself without calling ATT. I really like it, as with the normal ATT voice mail, you neve r knew when the voicemail came in.

Pete C

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I had problems getting mine to work, but then after a couple of days it just started working by itself without calling ATT. I really like it, as with the normal ATT voice mail, you neve r knew when the voicemail came in.

What do you mean? It has the day and time stamp right on the screen.

Visual360

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for all the replies people!

Yes, I am on ATT, and I also called them several times and still no go. I know about the provision since I have it working on my HTC One X, and other android phones I have.

I'll try to go to the ATT store and see if they can make it work.

Thanks again.

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I had this same issue. Finally the rep said they would escalate it and call me the next day. Well, they never called, but the request for my password popped up mid day the following day, so they mus thave done soemthing on their end. I am almost certain that your line just isn't set up properly on ATT's side.

Visual360

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I had this same issue. Finally the rep said they would escalate it and call me the next day. Well, they never called, but the request for my password popped up mid day the following day, so they mus thave done soemthing on their end. I am almost certain that your line just isn't set up properly on ATT's side.

Thanks.

Hope it works soon. :(

Banner18

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I haven't used ATTs visual voicemail...i am a long time google voice guy. Currently Im using gVoice for my voicemail transcription....does anyone know how ATTs versions stacks up against Google Voice? Can you check your voicemail online like you can with Google Voice?

Visual360

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Problem solved.

Went to the ATT store, and what they did was removed the Visual VM on my account, and then put it back again.

Thanks everyone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon