2 Weeks with my Lumia 920 and....

koldmiser

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
...I'm so glad I dumped my iphone!

A few observations...First I love the size. It fits my hand perfectly. At first I was a little unsure after coming from a 4S, but after 2 weeks that 4S feels like a toy. As for the complaints about the scratches on the screen...I carry mine in my uniform cargo pockets 12hrs a day. No issues at all. Looks like it did the day I got it. My 12 year old son takes very good care of his, but actually will lay it face down. He's looks brand new as well.

The picture quality on the screen if fantastic. I love that I'm not always "pinching and zooming" to view web pages. Watching videos is even better!

Neither my son nor I have any issues with batter life. I carry mine around for 12hrs a day a work. While I'm not on it all day, by the time I get home I've rarely been below 50%.

I do wish the App store had a few more "A" titles and matched Apples store prices for similar titles, but I'm hoping that will change.

Otherwise I love this phone. I don't understand all of the complaining.

And I have to end by saying this community has been a great help and source of information!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3