Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Morning Chaps,

I'm having problems with connecting my 920 to my car bluetooth. I have a 2012 VW Passat TDI with the RNS 315 headunit and, even though both the headunit and the 920 say they are connected no music/telephone calls, etc come out of the speakers.

Apparently this is a much bigger issue as stated in the Nokia Support Discussions: Nokia Support Discussions - Lumia 920 bluetooth problems - Page 5 - Nokia Support Discussions

Has anyone experienced this issue and, more importantly, found a fix?

Many thanks,

Molal

Yeah I've had that with my focus after I've just had my phone connected to a Bluetooth headset and then try to connect to my car. Usually I just turn off the headset, turn off the car then start her back up and it all works nice!

yeah my Bluetooth in general is buggy, during text to speech sometimes it drops my connection and starts playing music through the head set and now I cant get txt to speech in my car even though it worked with the 900

I've had connectivity issues with my 2010 VW GTI. After successfully pairing my Lumina 920, the phone will auto-connect only occasionally.

I wiped all the existing pairings from my car and then paired my 920. I still have connection problems. Microsoft knows about the issue and is working on a fix.

Thx!
    --E.