Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts
    Not sure what exactly this update did, but here is the screenshot showing before and after:

Seems to have added the "accessories agent" line.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11_29_2012_12_52_06_pm.jpg  

I noticed a sound when unplugging from charger.
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
    WPenvy and JTDraper like this.

I have an additional line under "accessories agent": Nokia First Use Experience 1.1.0.8

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffffy pop View Post
    I noticed a sound when unplugging from charger.
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
    I noticed that too. I'm sure a lot more small updates are on there way. I think WP8 had RTM kind of late compared to WP7 and OEMs are going to be tweaking their phones for little nuances. At least Nokia is staying on top of this. They just updated their maps too.

i also have the extra sound after updating

Global Posts
    1,617 Global Posts
    Yeah, I'm happy with the amount of updates I've seen come through from Nokia. It means they're on the ball and working on stuff. I'd rather that than no updates at all. :)
    tissotti and tebugg like this.

Mine has not updated.... Did you need to do anything to get this?

Thanks,

Got the update as well and also noticed the sound when unplugging the charger as well... interesting, very interesting!!!

is there a way you can force update this? since im not getting no update notification or live tile update. thanks!

Global Posts
    1,863 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hb2p View Post
    Mine has not updated.... Did you need to do anything to get this?

Thanks,
    It just showed in the number of updates on the Stores Tile just like a regular app.
    The SmartPhone Parade (2006-Now)
    QTEK 9100 > Samsung Blackjack > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > BB 9700 > Xperia X10 > Motorola Atrix > HTC Vivid > Lumia 900 > Lumia 820

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    My update kept giving me errors for most of yesterday, then this morning it went though. Maybe this extra-info update is carrier specific and will update when there is a version for yours. I could be very wrong about this too so don't take it word for word.

I also had Nokia Maps and MyATT updates today.

This update seems to have finally fixed my signal issue! I've had an issue with my signal constantly fluctuating from no signal to LTE, going through E, G, 2G, 3G, and even 4G, it was insane. Now I'm always on LTE. Thank you, Nokia!

[EDIT] I'm on the Rogers network, in Montreal, QC.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,767 Global Posts
    Anyone get a nokia feedback update along with the extras and info?

Quote Originally Posted by Denis O View Post
    This update seems to have finally fixed my signal issue! I've had an issue with my signal constantly fluctuating from no signal to LTE, going through E, G, 2G, 3G, and even 4G, it was insane. Now I'm always on LTE. Thank you, Nokia!

I have this exact problem on the Rogers network in the GTA. However, I'm not able to see that there are updates to be installed. Does anyone have a solution? I've tried restarting my phone multiple times but the store tile does not update, the only time it ever does is if I manually find an app that has an update.
    charliekrad likes this.

I had that too a couple weeks ago! I couldn't even do the internet sharing. I switched to a newer SIM and it was better but I never saw LTE, always 3G, 4G, E even! and sometimes really low connection. I then flew to Vancouver the next day (where I live) and it was no more a problem in Vancouver so I forgot about it. Now I see it wasn't just me!

Quote Originally Posted by ninnnnnja View Post
    I have this exact problem on the Rogers network in the GTA. However, I'm not able to see that there are updates to be installed. Does anyone have a solution? I've tried restarting my phone multiple times but the store tile does not update, the only time it ever does is if I manually find an app that has an update.
    Do you have a Nokia Account? Maybe you need one of those?
    Thank god smart shoot is getting updated again. Yesterday it was crashing left and right.

Thanks.... Just a few hours after I posted, the updates appeared in the Store.

My wifi appears to be staying connected while the phone is off.

MAPs just updated... man hope they keep up the speed and frequency of updates. Feels like they are actually doing something :D

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyng View Post
    Do you have a Nokia Account? Maybe you need one of those?
    Ya I have a nokia account, I'm going to try removing it and readding it.

Edit: nope, did nothing. I guess I'll just patiently wait for the update to eventually come, but I'm really looking forward to the network connectivity fix if thats true - tired of losing signal/lte/4g/3g/2g connection randomly in areas that have should have perfect lte signal
    Last edited by ninnnnnja; 11-29-2012 at 07:06 PM.

Global Posts
    403 Global Posts

I saw a similar problem with mine, but thought that LTE service was just poor in Victoria. On Fido/Rogers here.

Hopfully they will add the home buttons to light up or blink when you get a message or missed phone. Atleast light up when its charging..
    Developer

Quote Originally Posted by charliekrad View Post
    is there a way you can force update this? since im not getting no update notification or live tile update. thanks!
    Yea, been wondering the same thing. I haven't seen any of these updates. I always check the phone update section but I'm always up to date. I know Drive and two others updates few days ago, but not these.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast