Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    715 Global Posts
    don't know, been looking for one myself. Looked at Microsoft Store, Amazon, AT&T, Verizon, Craigslist, eBay..couldn't find it anywhere.. I guess it's not released yet?

Global Posts
    230 Global Posts

I ordered two Fatboy pillow chargers for the Lumia less than 2 weeks ago on Expansys-USA - I was expecting a series of delays and postponements to the shipping date, but surprisingly they notified me that they shipped out today!
    Ola Sivan likes this.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    5,165 Global Posts
    Meh, checked amazon this morning and to my surprise there was a Cyan Fatboy listed as "2 left"... Added them to my cart and hit buy it now with 2 day delivery (prime)...

Waiting for confirmation and my delivery estimate is next Tuesday 😒 I wonder if that means they were out when I ordered and are expecting more this Friday OR there is a glitch in the system and they will be in my hands on Friday?

I'm surprised they sold out so quick, unless it is a matter of short supply? Oh well, hope the wife doesn't read this post (Christmas gift)... Which brings up another issue, once I get them, I either have to hide away the one for me or take it to the office so she doesn't know I got them. I'll probably do the latter. I sure do miss the wireless charging I had on my Pre.

I actually picked one up off of ebay two weeks ago and it arrived at my door last week. I wasn't sure what to expect since I haven't seen a review of the pillow anywhere let alone any videos of it and I knew the regular wireless chargers are still very scarce. Believe it or not it has a regular nokia wireless charger in it that you can remove and use without the pillow. It works fantastic as the pillow and just as advertised though. The one I got was red by the way.