11-29-2012, 04:35 PM #1
- 7 Posts
- 11-29-2012, 08:09 PM #3
12-07-2012, 05:03 PM #4
- 34 Posts
I ordered two Fatboy pillow chargers for the Lumia less than 2 weeks ago on Expansys-USA - I was expecting a series of delays and postponements to the shipping date, but surprisingly they notified me that they shipped out today!
- 12-12-2012, 03:50 PM #5
Meh, checked amazon this morning and to my surprise there was a Cyan Fatboy listed as "2 left"... Added them to my cart and hit buy it now with 2 day delivery (prime)...
Waiting for confirmation and my delivery estimate is next Tuesday 😒 I wonder if that means they were out when I ordered and are expecting more this Friday OR there is a glitch in the system and they will be in my hands on Friday?
I'm surprised they sold out so quick, unless it is a matter of short supply? Oh well, hope the wife doesn't read this post (Christmas gift)... Which brings up another issue, once I get them, I either have to hide away the one for me or take it to the office so she doesn't know I got them. I'll probably do the latter. I sure do miss the wireless charging I had on my Pre.
12-12-2012, 07:51 PM #6
- 9 Posts
I actually picked one up off of ebay two weeks ago and it arrived at my door last week. I wasn't sure what to expect since I haven't seen a review of the pillow anywhere let alone any videos of it and I knew the regular wireless chargers are still very scarce. Believe it or not it has a regular nokia wireless charger in it that you can remove and use without the pillow. It works fantastic as the pillow and just as advertised though. The one I got was red by the way.
- By sajus in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2012, 05:08 AM
- By v10type-r in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 23Last Post: 11-12-2012, 11:24 AM
- By blackprince in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-21-2012, 09:31 AM
- By Speedysloth in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 7Last Post: 06-27-2012, 04:23 PM
- By yeahbuddy78 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 5Last Post: 06-01-2012, 04:08 PM