"extras+info" how to update to the latest version?

alikokce

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
Hey,

I just wonder, how to update the phone to the latest version and what is the latest version in the market right now? Under Nokia enhancements, mine is 1.1.33.5. Thanks.

dlusted

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I would like to know too....
My version according the what was posted the other day, mine's older and my WP8 Store hasn't shown me updates for these system apps....

Using Euro 920 on EE

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Why is everyone in such a rush to get these updates?

I got 8 this morning, a couple of Nokia ones, and a couple of apps, and i can't find a single thing that has changed.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
These are system updates, so won't be on windowsphone.com !!
No, they're on there. I couldn't get mine to update after a restore to a new device, so I went to purchase history (thanks to an awesome tip from someone in another thread) and there it was.

Why is everyone in such a rush to get these updates?

I got 8 this morning, a couple of Nokia ones, and a couple of apps, and i can't find a single thing that has changed.
Probably because they are UPDATES, little tweaks Nokia is making to their system, and it seems to all be in the extras+info app. Not that we'll truly see exactly what changed. One thing that has changed though: Nokia added a little tone after you unplug your phone from the cable. Some people have also reported better reception (or at least better representation of their bars).

alikokce

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
No, they're on there. I couldn't get mine to update after a restore to a new device, so I went to purchase history (thanks to an awesome tip from someone in another thread) and there it was.

Probably because they are UPDATES, little tweaks Nokia is making to their system, and it seems to all be in the extras+info app. Not that we'll truly see exactly what changed. One thing that has changed though: Nokia added a little tone after you unplug your phone from the cable. Some people have also reported better reception (or at least better representation of their bars).

I agree, that's how I downloaded that extras+info update after exchanged my phone cuz it was bricked. Simply from windows phone's website and purchase history then click on the logo, it will take you to direct download page on your phone. I also wonder why I still can't see the automatic updates yet... Like the latest update for extras+info that people talk about, And individual app updates... Manually updates just pain in da a**. Any ideas?

Rayiin1

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Am i missing something? I only see apps in the purchase history that I have downloaded. none of the settings are in there as apps...

pic1.png pic2.png pic3.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos