Nearly empty Nokia Collection on the store...

Zyr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Namely, the only app showing on the Nokia Collection (via the phone's store app, of course) is the Red Bull app. Obviously this isn't correct.

I just got the phone yesterday and everything seemed to be working well, though I am concerned about the battery drain/heat, including being able to view everything in the Nokia Collection just fine. I barely touched my phone at all today and only just noticed this little issue an hour or so ago.

If I manually search for one of their apps, like YouSendIt, I can view and download it fine.

I'm very loathe to hard reset the phone after getting it mostly set up, but I know me and this is going to nag the particularly OCD parts of my brain until it's fixed.

Anyone run into this before/have a solution outside of a hard reset? So far I've tried removing the SIM and then replacing it, restarting the phone, playing around in the store for a while hoping it'd show back up, etc.

Or maybe it'll return as silently as it left? :unhappysweat:

Tempest790

Oct 3, 2004
Visit site
Just purchased another black 920 from AT&T for my wife. We'll just use color cases to differentiate our phones. I was using Tap and Send to send her most of the apps and then I checked the Nokia store and only the Red Bull app was listed just like you saw. Not sure what's going on. Maybe they're updating the Nokia apps or is it a marketplace glitch? You can just search for Nokia in the marketplace and all the apps will list, so they are still available (for now).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa