Snap on case from ebay (pics & impressions)

KoukiFC3S

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Bought this case on ebay for less than $5. It took about a week for me to get it from Hong Kong. Not bad!

The case has a matte finish and does not attract fingerprints at all. It also came with a screen protector, but that was junk. The case will offer some light drop protection in the corners, but the front is completely exposed. The red color doesn't pop as much as I want. I wished it matched the red of the live tiles!

In conclusion I recommend this case! It's very thin and will protect the back from scratches.

I bought it from this seller: lumia from bethebest117 | eBay

Pics from my 808 :)

Last edited:

John Kwon

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered a rubberized finish version of this from the same seller. I want the more grippy version because the phone is so slippery otherwise. Glad to know you got it rather quickly, considering it's coming from Hong Kong.

JonesCK1

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Does it protect the screen from the sides? Most cases for the 920 only protect the screen from the top and bottom, probably due to the lumia's design. I got the red speck, pretty nice case but it doesn't protect the sides :(

rdjward

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a red one since it was pretty cheap and worth a try. I think red case on the black Lumia looks good too. Does it add much thickness to the phone? I'd like to minimize the bulk I add to it.

diesel_fan

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I got one like that with rubberized finish from US seller on Ebay: rainbowspirit2012. Got it in 2 days. Its almost identical to Incipio feather case, but 5 times cheaper. Incipio case sells at Microsoft store for $25... Also ordered 2 screen protectors from bestskinsever with coupon THBFCM363 (buy 1 - get one free). Coupon is good until 12/04

KoukiFC3S

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Does it protect the screen from the sides? Most cases for the 920 only protect the screen from the top and bottom, probably due to the lumia's design. I got the red speck, pretty nice case but it doesn't protect the sides :(
Unfortunately it doesn't. :(
I ordered a red one since it was pretty cheap and worth a try. I think red case on the black Lumia looks good too. Does it add much thickness to the phone? I'd like to minimize the bulk I add to it.
It's very slim. Doesn't add much bulk at all. I love snap on cases for that reason.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I was looking for a good case. This one looks great so far.

If you guys can post more pictures, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

And Maybe, someone who sells it other than in Hong Kong? :/

John Kwon

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
The guy in Hong Kong has the best price ($4), with free international shipping. Other retailers in the US and UK appear to be ordering from the same manufacturer, slapping on a logo and marking it up to $10 or more.

Tempest790

Oct 3, 2004
Visit site
I got mine the other day. You can't beat $4. I got the dark blue, magenta, yellow, and purple. They all look great, and it's fun being able to change the shell and match the tile theme!

Fitu Pham

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I also got from ebay, 7 case with 7 colors, $2.65 each

tu6y6ehu.jpg

emahu9ys.jpg

nyja8a4e.jpg

guta9ujy.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads