Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    2,088 Global Posts
    I want to do it, and was wondering if anyone has done it. I know it will look glossy, and I'm thinking that would be kind of cool. If you have, put a pic or two up so we can see what it looks like.
    Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....

Global Posts
    1,244 Global Posts
    my zagg backing is matt.....but I have a white lumia and it gets all dirty around the edges in a few days and looks horrible on white so I just kept the screen side on.

I just put one on yesterday. I also had one on my black Lumia 900 as well. Makes the phone look glossy, but its a lot grippier. I don't have any pics but I got the full body kit.

Is it necessary? No, but I had noticed a couple very faint scratches on my screen so I figured why not just in case.

I posted pics of my 920 black matte with invisible shield installed. Under the nokia lumia 920 topic search invisibleshield you'll find it in there

I've just purchased a Gadgetshieldz cover for mine. Same as Zagg but cheaper. I had one on my Lumia 800 and it was excellent. Stopped it slipping out of my hand as I always found the back to be slippy due to the matt finish.

Global Posts
    2,088 Global Posts
    Does it look good glossy black? I put one on my cyan 900 and it didn't look to good.
    Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....
    I think this depends on personal preference. I out a zagg on mine. My wife said it looked great. I hated it. It came off in fewer than 24 hours.

Global Posts
    695 Global Posts
    The black lumia looks kinda boring so I think getting a snap on cover might be a better idea.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2