Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I got my Lumia 920 on Tuesday.

Have the following apps:
    CNN, weave, espn, whatsapp, engadget, unblockme, youtube, bloomberg, wiki, and a few others.

I've gotten roughly 20-24 hours on it, with decent amount of texting, and web browsing, played a few games. However, after I started to use whatsapp, it seems to be going down a lot faster.

Last night, I got a a scare, let my phone die out, and when I put it on charge and hold the start button, it wouldnt turn on. It was the case for about 10 mins. I left it on charge as I was downloading the nokia care files and what not, I pressed the power button and it rebooted. The day got kicked back to september tho.

WhatsApp seems to be a little bit of a battery killer, and it has this very annoying vibrate that I dont have for emails/sms. Any idea how I can turn the whatsapp vibrate off?

Another issue I seem to have it the WP8 battery level app is not updating live. I need to open the app and return to the home screen to see it updated.

I absolutely love weave, and I'm thinking about getting baconit, I've never been much of a reddit guy, but I'm highly considering it.

If you guys have any questions, I'd love to help.