ebay: AT&T Lumia 920 Unlock Code listing

kaybal1

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Like I said earlier on my post, I called several times (can't even remember how many) and I was rejected most of these times. But as @caribouroader said, you just have to keep trying until you get a sympathetic rep to answer your call. They will open a case ticket for you and then you'll receive the code in your email after few days. Oh, another point is I hope you bought your phone uncommited, i.e. full price.
All i can say is just keep trying and you'll find someone who will help. If you found someone nice enough that is ready to listen, just tell them to try and open a case for it.

absorbingman013

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I was initially told the same thing and did receive an email confirming same...but I called another two times and guess I was lucky enough to speak to someone who was sympathetic...probably helpful that I live Canada and couldn't become an AT & T customer even if I wanted to.

have you ever activated your phone with at&t? i tried calling them they said they could send me the code but i dont have an account and said i should have at least used the phone with at&t. im in the philippines so i cant use at&t.

Last edited:

caribouroader

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
have you ever activated your phone with at&t? i tried calling them they said they could send me the code but i dont have an account and said i should have at least used the phone with at&t. im in the philippines so i cant use at&t.

No, I never activated with AT & T... like you, as a non US resident I couldn't even if I wanted to.

brannicj

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
No, I never activated with AT & T... like you, as a non US resident I couldn't even if I wanted to.

I bought my phone full price and never activated it yet either, nor do I have an account with ATT. I called today to their international phone service number 800 335 4685 but when the person tried my IMEI nothing came up on their screen. We triple checked my IMEI and it was the right one so either they lied or had no clue. What number did you phone?

devil.insulted

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Without activating the phone its fairly difficult.
I got an open case with ATT for unlock but I got an email in abt 10 mins stating that i did not meet the minimum criteria.

marksample

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
sharing my success!!! i got my nokia lumia 920 and 820 unlocked today!!! after months and hearing i have to wait more i got it done by gsmfast.net .Happy new year well a bit late but im sure its good news.

JC_TEK

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
sharing my success!!! i got my nokia lumia 920 and 820 unlocked today!!! after months and hearing i have to wait more i got it done by gsmfast.net .Happy new year well a bit late but im sure its good news.

Looks like a scam and they want 75$ for unlocking.

absorbingman013

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I bought my phone full price and never activated it yet either, nor do I have an account with ATT. I called today to their international phone service number 800 335 4685 but when the person tried my IMEI nothing came up on their screen. We triple checked my IMEI and it was the right one so either they lied or had no clue. What number did you phone?

did you try again and get the unlock code? they still won't give me one. :(

sillygirls

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
i wanna ulock my lumia920 atnt locked help me 9890360033

There are few online sites providing unlock code for AT&T network locked Nokia Lumia 920. You can get the unlock code from any reliable one among them. Once you have received the unlock code, You can visit www.mobileunlockguide.com . This site provides free step by step unlocking instructions. This could help you to unlock your device easier. Good luck mate.

nx009

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
You don't need to pay for.
I called to AT&T customer service (1-800-331-0500), today at morning and got the unlock code. This guy just asked for the IMEI and gave me the code. Now my Lumia 920 is using t-mobile
P110513_10.58.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb