Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Okay guys i'm 30 minutes into watching Step Brothers on Crackle on my L920 and my capacitive buttons are not turning off... This is super annoying and seems like it could be a source of unnecessary drain to the battery (not that it isn't awesome already). I can only imagine being on a long drive or plane ride and needing to squeeze out as much life as possible.

They hurt my eyes.. Try blocking them with a finger holding landscape and I hit the back button constantly so this isn't working out at all. Will have to wait til daytime. No fix for this yet!
    Gamertag: Zee A Double K
    Words W/ Friends username: zakkF

I found a temporary fix for the capacitive buttons for lumia 920 on How to Turn its Light Off For watching Netflix Etc. Start The Application First And Then, lock Your phone. Before unlocking It, put Your Fingers on To The Ambient Light Sensor. And Walah! the Lights On The Capacitive Buttons Will Be Off The Entire Time Until You Lock Your Phone Again. The Scren Will Be In The "Low Level "The Entire Time Though. but Still brighter Than The battery Saver mode.

Note: changed my username to "ice055"