Received my wireless charger today

Vector555

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Got my charger from AT&T this afternoon, but the phone is still on back ordered with Walmart ($49 + $100 gift card deal). It has been a week- it's still in "waiting for inventory" status. Cmon' the phone to me Walmart!!!!!!!!

how long ago did you order the charging plate? I wonder if ATT is sending purchased orders before the free.

AshDOG

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Is everyone getting a white adapter who ordered a colored one? I got my black one today but the plug that goes to the wall was white.

l920newbie

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
how long ago did you order the charging plate? I wonder if ATT is sending purchased orders before the free.
Ordered it last Sunday 11/25, I think it got shipped on Wednesday and received it this afternoon. I got a YELLOW wireless charging pad but has no phone to try this thing with :)

AshDOG

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I guess Nokia got lazy and just made them all white to save money... not sure why they wouldn't just make it all black since it will go well with any color. :p

kevinxb

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
finally received mine too today earlier this afternoon... and to my pleasure, UPS truck just dropped off a second charging pad for me just mins ago!! i got two of them mofos now!! made it worth the wait now i guess, haha

Did you have them place an order for a second one or did it just randomly show up? The chargers did not show up in my order for 2 920s. The customer service rep who helped me didn't know about the promo, so I had to call back after the phones arrived to order them. Wondering if ATT was doing something in the background to send chargers out and if we could possibly end up with extras!

loco4burritos

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Did you have them place an order for a second one or did it just randomly show up? The chargers did not show up in my order for 2 920s. The customer service rep who helped me didn't know about the promo, so I had to call back after the phones arrived to order them. Wondering if ATT was doing something in the background to send chargers out and if we could possibly end up with extras!

I bought the phone in store and had to call for the charging plate. After calling, I checked on the order status a week later and the order wouldn't come up at all. So I called back back and gave them my order number but they said it wasn't in the system, and placed an order again. Even though it wasn't visible, the first original order obviously somehow still got processed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos