Received my wireless charger today

sabotagebx

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
First off, I am impressed it was actually shipped with the correct color. This thing is awesome, the cord is super long so I can fabricate something rather awesome in my car. I thought the charger was going to be a lot thicker but it is rather thin and light. Anyone else going to fabricate their wireless charger in their car or house? I like that it charges with NFC off. I like this guys idea of putting it inside his desk

http://i.imgur.com/pDIhv.jpg

JConn_Lefty

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
First off, I am impressed it was actually shipped with the correct color. This thing is awesome, the cord is super long so I can fabricate something rather awesome in my car. I thought the charger was going to be a lot thicker but it is rather thin and light. Anyone else going to fabricate their wireless charger in their car or house? I like that it charges with NFC off. I like this guys idea of putting it inside his desk

http://i.imgur.com/pDIhv.jpg

just received mine as well. i wasn't lucky tho. i got the wrong color. but whatever. att is notorious for customer service.

it's great. i love it. that desk idea is pretty cool. i guess the signal is strong enough to penetrate through the layers? does it weaken the charge? i ask because i noticed the pad charges the phone a little slower than the regular usb cord.

sabotagebx

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
it charges slower than the USB? I havent done much testing with it yet, after I destroy my battery tonight Ill throw it on the charger when I get home and test it out more

JConn_Lefty

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
it charges slower than the USB? I havent done much testing with it yet, after I destroy my battery tonight Ill throw it on the charger when I get home and test it out more

it's not that bad. but yes, and i also read a review online about the pad not charging the phone as fast as the usb cord. i'll try and look for the link. i've been visiting so many different websites reading so many different reviews/blogs i forget where i read this from.

koldmiser

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Gratz!

Per my shipping notification I should receive both of mine Monday. I'm excited and worried since one is supposed to be black and the other white. Guess I'll find out Monday.

I was planning on rigging something with my either my nightstand or end table since that's usually where I charge it.

JConn_Lefty

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
Is it supposed to match the phone's color? I just assumed the freebies were all back

well, when i placed my order, i put red. this was done over the phone with att rep. the email confirmation i got from att also shows that i ordered the red but i got the black one instead.

given the fact that this is back ordered, i'll stick with the black.

loco4burritos

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
finally received mine too today earlier this afternoon... and to my pleasure, UPS truck just dropped off a second charging pad for me just mins ago!! i got two of them mofos now!! made it worth the wait now i guess, haha

l920newbie

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Got my charger from AT&T this afternoon, but the phone is still on back ordered with Walmart ($49 + $100 gift card deal). It has been a week- it's still in "waiting for inventory" status. Cmon' the phone to me Walmart!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb