Well, this is cool - Photobeamer

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone else have a problem with the QR code recognition part? The camera keeps trying to refocus on mine by itself...won't let me do anything.
I have the same issue man, deleting and re-installing the app doesn't work. The sad part is that it worked just fine the first few times... I really want this app working.

rmichael75

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Well i used this to show my photos to my parents in india. I am from usa. or else transfering it to them is very difficult. It was very eacy. They had to save the QR image and send it to me and i scanned it with my phone and started the show. it was great. Great App. Well ofcourse they cannot save it, which was their complaint.. but anyway they got to see the pictures from the last 3 to 4 months.. :)

dogfish54

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
This is a really cool app. It's one of those things that I would never have been able to come up with. I would have said .. yeah .. there is no way to do this and make it so simple ... I'm glad there are lateral thinkers out there.

rasteroid

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Photobeamer was working for me earlier today. However I just tried it again to demo it to someone else and I keep getting an error when I launch PhotoBeamer:

"Can't connect
There's a problem connecting with the internet. Check your connection and try again."

Anyone else also getting this? I tried resetting my WiFi, and also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but to no avail. Any suggestions what else I could try?

Note: I verified that my WiFi is working since IE and any of my other apps are working just fine.

ColeHarris

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else have a problem with the QR code recognition part? The camera keeps trying to refocus on mine by itself...won't let me do anything.

One thing I noticed is that the camera has to be almost perfectly perpendicular to the screen in order for the scan to work, so try tilting your phone around a bit when you're scanning and see if that helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss