Bought from walmart.com - can i return in att store?

420mbps

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my Dad's Lumia over the phone and I asked if I could return it to a local store if he didn't like it and she said that as long it's within 14 days, I should be able to, free of charge.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
You should beable to return it to WalMart. I would look at their website for how much returns cost.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I bought my 920 from WalMart.com. I think there is an issue since the buttons make weird vibrate sound. Can I exchange in att store ?

got mine at Wal-Mart as well. 14 days return are long over. I have a slight rattling sound on vibrate. Not too concerned but wanted to see what Nokia had to say. Here is what I received as an answer (below). If I can convince somebody at an ATT store that the phone is different then I should be able to exchange it.

Hi DerAusgewanderte
Thank you for emailing Nokia Care.

We understand the issue that you are encountering with your Nokia Lumia 920. We would like to advise that you coordinate with your network service provider (AT&T) to test and verify if this matter is also occurring to other Nokia Lumia 920 devices. If you have determined that your phone has a different condition comparing with other devices, we suggest that you request a replacement for your Nokia Lumia 920 as the issue occurring in your phone is a valid reason for replacement.

We hope for your kind understanding and we would appreciate your cooperation regarding this matter.

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again. To ensure proper handling of your case, please continue using the current subject line.

You may also call Nokia Careline at 1-888-665-4228 from Mondays to Fridays at 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. EST and on Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. EST for immediate assistance.

Kind regards,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos