11-30-2012, 08:47 PM #1
- 53 Posts
I'm still trying to get my Rogers 920 44/2012 unlocked and no site seems to get it to work. I have read reports of 46/2012 and 47/2012 success so how come my old batch phone is not unlockable??
I am starting to hope I have one of the lucky units that were shipped unlocked... I need to get my hands on a sim card to try it out. Is it possible that they can't get the unlock code because it's already unlocked? How do these sites work anyway... do they take the IMEI number and reverse engineer an unlock code?
Thanks for any info you have that could help me sort it out.
04-05-2013, 03:08 AM #3
- 4 Posts
You can unlock your Rogers network locked Nokia Lumia using unlock code itself. You can get the accurate unlock code for a Rogers network locked Nokia Lumia from www.TheUnlockSpot.com at affordable cost with easy step by step unlocking instructions. Good luck mate.
- By ozziegt in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2012, 09:22 AM
- By crystal_planet in forum WindowsCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 5Last Post: 11-07-2012, 07:14 AM
- By CJ Thunder in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2012, 06:53 PM
- By TJWINS in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 63Last Post: 09-28-2012, 09:33 AM
- By JP724 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-31-2011, 11:06 PM