iphone4S switch to Lumia 920 how ?

ripple23

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi

I have a 4S and i am currently not eligible for an upgrade. I shifted my wife's non-contract number from VirginM to ATT and got her a white Lumia 920. She doesn't have any preference for a specific phone so she agreed to use my 4S.

Can I just switch the sim card from the 4S to the Lumia 920 and then activate her new LTE SIM on the 4S. Would this give me LTE connectivity on the Lumia ? I dot care about Visual VM but I do care about getting LTE.

If this won't work, could anyone let me know how I can do this right?

Thanks
Sunil

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I think you'll have to have AT&T help you out with this, to insure you have the proper data plan on each line. They won't care that you're moving them around between the phones, as long as you're not cancelling a number (and, thus, the contract).

ripple23

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I just want to switch sims between a current active ATT# on a iphone 4S with the SIM in the Lumia 920 on a new connection that hasn't been activated yet. This way I can use my present ATT# on the Lumia 920 and my wife can get her new number on the iphone 4S. My question was whether I can just do it without calling ATT (because I think my contract will be up by the time I explain what I want to their CSRs :))

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa