Tango video call client needed for Lumia 920

Khiimau

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Without Tango video call client many i- and A-users will not change their phones to WP8 Lumias. This is needed ASAP, at least Beta before Christmas.

Khiimau

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Tango client is in WP8 Store (Nokia Exclusives) when accessed by Lumia 920. But it can not be downloaded to phone beacuse: App not compatible. App only supports the following resolutions: WVGA (480x800).
If resolution is only issue it should not be difficult to change by small update.

Khiimau

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I fully agree that Skype is much better, I'm not using Tango myself (only installed it in my PC to understand what it is), but for example my wife and all her friends use and love it. Tango is very popular in Asia and Latin America, it has over 40 million users and those will not change their phones to something that does not support Tango. It has a very convinient feature that makes it easy to use: At installation SW checks contact list in the phone and adds automatically to Tango-contacs all those numbers that are already using Tango. Luckily iPhone 5 is also not supported yet, so if acting fast to get Tango supported WP8 devices could get some advantage. And Nokia announced today a low-end WP8 phone Lumia 620 that is expected to be very popular in those areas where Tango is also popular.

msualum

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
Skype (used the beta for WP8) seemed complicated over tango in WP7. Would love to see it for my 920 - free quality video calls across platform can't be beat!

nMIK-3

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Tango is keep ignoring WP8, personally I email them once got a nonsense response and I looked forward, so I move ALL my family and friends to other similar solutions no matter what platform they are on including Android and iOS, after all I personally introduced them to Tango.

If Tango does not care what their users want, why we should stress out for them?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos