12-01-2012, 10:55 AM #1
- 2 Posts
We need a OEM wireless car charger asap! In the meantime, this DIY setup works for me! I know...it's **** ugly and clunky, but I really appreciate the ease of handling the 920 in the car without hooking up wires and dragging one along when I want to handle the 920 while driving. BTW, the inverter is $15 and the charging pad sits in a $20 spiderpodium that can be twisted to give a snug fit in the cupholder and around the pad. Both items are on Amazon.
12-10-2012, 05:13 AM #5
- 4 Posts
I use a Philips DLP7210B/10 without any problems
Philips DLP7210B/10: Amazon.de: Elektronik
nice idea for wireless charging in a car, rellimllc
somewhere I read, that Brodit is going to have a active car holder with qi - donīt know when or IF really, though.
- By maverick786us in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 27Last Post: 02-16-2014, 02:16 PM
- By Mr. Brown in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 76Last Post: 12-16-2013, 01:34 PM
- By Andy_McG84 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2012, 06:03 AM
- By rareohs in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2012, 12:57 PM
- By Big Supes in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 16Last Post: 02-02-2012, 01:41 AM