Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Alright Lumia 920 brethren...

I am a huge podcaster...I subscribe and listen to over 20 podcasts a week. Many of them are premium/pay subscriptions (therefore not listed in Xbox Music). For example, Never Not Funny. I pay to listen so I receive a private RSS link. Xbox Music does not allow custom URL/RSS links for podcasts. I called support and they said to use Zune, which I had been doing. Only problem is that the podcasts sync as music, not podcasts so it doesn't not auto update/sync new episodes nor does it track whether I have listened to part or all of an episode.

I tried to find an App, but no avail. Anyone else battling this, and if so...what can I try???

In addition.. I like to stream daily podcasts during my commute so I hear the most current episode, but Xbox music (unlike Zune) is always further behind. The episodes are available on the podcast websites, but don't show up when I refresh through Xbox Music. Xbox music is a joke, and a very bad one. Did I miss something??? Is this April fools day?

Much appreesh ;)

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Problem solved for anyone else in this situation...try an app called SlapDash worked like a charm.

Nice find... will have to migrate over to this :)