Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

What's the verdict, in terms of performance and battery life after these updates? I've been hesitating on updating network+, Nokia Map, feedback to Nokia, and extras+info as they've been sitting in my Store ready to update since they were released.

I updated mine and saw no difference in performance or battery life, my battery lasts one and a half days with moderate use of phone calls, etc, and 'playing' with my new toy........i have my email setting on 'as items arrive' (push)

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by camilo897 View Post
    What's the verdict, in terms of performance and battery life after these updates? I've been hesitating on updating network+, Nokia Map, feedback to Nokia, and extras+info as they've been sitting in my Store ready to update since they were released.
    I update as often as the app stores tells me there is an update. I haven't found any of them to be buggy or cause issues. I have also not found that any of them made a noticeable improvement in anything. i chalk it up to random bug fixes and background updates that most end users wont actually notice.

The one update seemed to make my WIFI stay on ... Then the next update took that feature away

my battery life seems to have went down ... was great... then bad after the first update but that fixed itself after one cycle ... then the next update bad again ... fixed it's self a little after first cycle ... but still not back to what it used to be

Speaking of updates, is there a way to force a check for app updates? Often I read about an update before being notified that there is one on the market.

Global Posts
    2,180 Global Posts
    My battery life increased after the upates

Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wpcautobot View Post
    Speaking of updates, is there a way to force a check for app updates? Often I read about an update before being notified that there is one on the market.
    If you can search it on the store, go to it and then back out to your search results. Tap on the app again and usually it will show if there's an update.
    Thanked by: